25/03/2015

Patterns

I always like to use patterns in my drawings (here is some of my less old ones lightningsdiana f+) but I never really work on it. So when somebody give me this book "Mille et une nuits, 100 coloriages anti-stress" (Thousand and one nights, Coloring book anti-stress), I started to practice my drawing patterns skills, copying and then trying to do my own. Since then I find, for myself that starting to draw by praticing patterns get rid of this pressure that I have to make something perfect when i pick up my pencil.

Here is the cover of the book I was saying, followed by the copy from it :

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

And now by the one I am trying to come up with : 
Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Pattern

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire